Online gambling is fun. For a vast majority of people this is true, but for a small minority, gambling can also be a problem.
At PAcasinoo.com, we’re fully committed to help you enjoy gambling in a fun and responsible way.
If you feel your gambling is or is about to become a problem – take action now!
How can I avoid developing a gambling problem?
Each jurisdiction have their own rules and recommendations around Responsible Gambling, below are some general tips to help you enjoy your gambling responsibly:
- Set deposit limits
- Review your gambling activity and transaction history every now and then
- Take a break. You can set break periods from anything from 24 hours to several weeks with most operators
- Self-exclude. Most operators and casinos have this function. If not, it’s probably not a serious operator. Gamble somewhere else.
- Never gamble with money you can’t afford to loose
- Set reality checks
- Do a self test. If it shows signs of you developing a gambling addiction – stop playing.
What do I do if I have a gambling problem?
- Take back control. Be honest to yourself and accept that you might have a problem. This is always the first step to combating an addiction or a problematic behaviour.
- Ask for help. Below are links to some organizations dedicated to battling gambling addiction and gambling problems
Who should I contact if I have a gambling problem?
- Gamblers Anonymous
- CCGP, Council on Compulsive Gambling of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Deparment of Drug and Alcohol Programs Get Help with Gambling page
- Or call:
- 1-888-LAST-BET (National Hotline)
- 1-800-522-4700 (The National Council on Problem Gambling)
Self Exclusion in Pennsylvania
The State of Pennsylvania has a self exclusion program to allow problem gamblers to exclude themselves from casino gaming activities. Visit this link to find out more and enroll.